In the open label single arm Phase 2 REFINE study, the investigational agent (navitoclax) will be administered either alone or in combination with ruxolitinib to evaluate its effect on controlling the signs and symptoms of myelofibrosis including impact on spleen size, blood counts, bone marrow fibrosis and quality of life.
- 18 years of age or older
- Have been diagnosed with primary myelofibrosis, post-polycythemia vera myelofibrosis, or post-essential thrombocythemia myelofibrosis
- Currently have Intermediate-2 or High-Risk myelofibrosis
- Are ineligible or unwilling to undergo stem cell transplantation
- Have received prior treatment with ruxolitinib or another JAK-2 inhibitor for myelofibrosis, however, prior treatment is not required for all patients
- Have splenomegaly of at least 5 cm