In the randomized open-label Phase 3 TRANSFORM-2 study, the investigational agent (navitoclax) in combination with ruxolitinib is compared to best available therapy to evaluate its effect on splenomegaly, bone marrow fibrosis, anemia responses and quality of life in relapsed/refractory myelofibrosis patients.
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have been diagnosed with primary myelofibrosis, post-polycythemia vera myelofibrosis, or post-essential thrombocythemia myelofibrosis
- Currently have Intermediate-2 or High-Risk myelofibrosis
- Have received prior treatment with a JAK-2 inhibitor therapy
- Have splenomegaly of at least 5 cm